Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Intercessory prayer

Intercessory prayer by Dutch sheets. God hears our prayers, our prayers matter and they change things. We can pray with confidence to our God who is always listening. There is so much power in intercession. I love Dutch sheets books, he has been given so much wisdom and revelation, they are books that are treasured for years. I really can't say enough good things about this book. It's going to remain a favourite for years! I don't know about other people but prayer is an area I struggle to discipline myself in, so a book like this is just what I needed and that there is also a study guide you can get along with it is just fantastic! 

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker publishing group and Graf-Martin communications inc

No comments:

Post a Comment