Thursday, December 29, 2016

Overcoming toxic parenting

Overcoming toxic parenting, how to be a good parent when yours wasn't, by rick Johnson.  I often think about how people who grew up in good Christian homes have such an amazing legacy that they will be able to leave to their children! I love it! I grew up in a single parent home, seeing very little of one very absent parent. I've often struggled with what I'm passing on to my children. I don't want to pass on the negative things,  the wounds to them. I want to be able to overcome those things and leave them a legacy of Christ centredness, of wholeness, etc. This book came at the perfect time! ❤️ He addresses the healing we need, how to find that healing and how to adapt healthy habits and parenting practices. To raise a family well. I love it. I think it might have been written just for me!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment