Saturday, April 29, 2017

Quick Tips for Busy Families

Quick Tips for Busy Families, sneaky strategies for raising great kids by Jay Payleitner. As a mom of four kids ranging from 1-13 years old I understand being busy. Top that off with being a family in ministry and life gets pretty hectic. I looked forward to reading this book! He has some great tips through the book, like teaching our kids to pause what they're doing when we need their attention. I have to admit that I find the set up of the book a little awkward, but I guess it makes it easy to flip through when looking for a certain subject. Some suggestions I think were just common sense or hopefully should be, but there was some advice in their that gave me pause! Over all I did enjoy it!!! 

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment