Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Unwrapping the names of Jesus

unwrapping the names of Jesus, an advent devotional by Asheritah Ciuciu.  This devotional consists of 4 weeks of devotions over a course of 5 days each week. Each devotional showing us the names of Jesus. There is such a sense of power and presence when reading through these. My heart felt so full. It was just what I needed for this Christmas season. I’d have to say my absolute favourite was the devotion titled “ajesus is the Prince of Peace”. Who doesn’t need that over the business of the Christmas season? Or for a lifetime! It hit so close to home. This devotional is short enough that it’s great for the whole family, yet deep enough that all will be fed well reading through it. Knowing and learning the names of Jesus is so important. I love everything about this book. It is so well done.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for the purpose of this review!

No comments:

Post a Comment