Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Free of me

Free of Me,sharron Hodde Miller. AHHHHHH-mazing!!!! This book has so much value in it. I found myself thinking so often that “that’s what I’m doing”. There is such a great challenge in this book to stop looking at yourself. To stop making everything so self centred. We live in a world that is so self centred, the goal being to be happy, to make ourselves happy. The church seems to get so caught up in this too. We have such a high level of anxiety and depression in the church and I believe that this lie that it’s all about me is to blame for a good portion of it. I loved everything about this book. We’re called to a Jesus centred lifestyle but we’ve missed that mark. This book needs to be in every church.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment