Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The 49th mystic

The 49th mystic, by Ted Dekker. In this novel we meet Rachel, she’s been blind since she was little. Yet dreams vividly. In her dreams she sees shadow man, the one who blinded her and has promised to continue blinding her. Yet what Rachel thought were only dreams aren’t as they appear. Shadow man shows up  in her world where she’s blind, he’s never done that before. As Rachel is to undergo a treatment that is supposed to restore her sight, all “hell” breaks loose. Rachel will have to fight to find the seals to discover her true identity and help the ppl of eden. She will have to fight through her fears, and they are many, to find the truth. 
   I love Ted Dekker books, he is such a gifted writer! I was captured up in this book from the moment I picked it up! I took it with me to read while my children played at the park and at the moment shadow man appeared in Rachel’s awake world a leaf fell and landed on me. I jumped!!! It is so good and so suspenseful. He reveals so much truth in his novels and always points us straight to God. There are fiction books out there that change you, this is one of those books. I will be recommending this book to everyone. It’s so good. 

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment