Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World

I just recieved the Book, " Living with confidence in a chaotic world" by Dr. David Jeremiah last week in the mail. Although I did not read his book that this is the sequel to (What in the world is going on) I decided to tackle it anyway. I did enjoy the message of this book, It didn't teach anything new, but reminded us what we need to remember about surviving in times like this. Keeping Christ in the centre of our lives. He is coming for his bride, we are not alone! I didn't find it the easiest book to follow and thought there was a lot in there that didn't need to be included, but over all it was a pretty good read! Would I have bought the book? probably not, but borrow it from the library or a friend, absolutely! A great reminder for Christians living in this time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trisha!

    Thank you for your honest review of Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World. I work with Thomas Nelson, and I enjoyed reading your thoughts on Dr. Jeremiah’s book. Since overall you enjoyed Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World, I wanted to see if you would be interested in reviewing a completely revised and updated version of a Billy Graham prophecy classic – Storm Warning. Thomas Nelson just rereleased this book, and it has already hit the New York Times best-seller list.

    If you are interested, please contact me with your mailing address, and I will get the book out to you!

    Thanks!

    Jodi Hughes
    JHughes@thomasnelson.com

    ReplyDelete