Monday, October 26, 2009

The Tallest of Smalls

The tallest of smalls is max lucado's newest childrens book, based off of his new book for adults, Fearless. This book teaches a great lesson on how its fine to look different and be different than everyone else, that God created us that way! I love how its written almost all in rhyme! Makes it totally cute to read to a child! My kids love this book, I think I've read it to them at least 20 times since it came last week lol. The only thing that was negative about it was that its very similar to other children's books Max Lucado has written, such as You Are Special etc, Basically they're all teaching pretty much the same lesson and I was hoping for something a little different. But like I said I love the format of this story, how it rhymes and I love the illustrations! I really enjoyed this book, definately recommend it to anyone with young kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment