Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hermie & Friends: Antonio Meets His Match DVD

I just recently recieved the dvd Antonio Meets his match, by Max Lucado. My children (ages 3 and 6) were so excited to see this arrive in the mail as they love the Hermie and Friends movies!! Just like all the other Hermie and friends movies this one is excellent! Its well done and gets a clear message across about loving your neighbor! They tell the stories in a way that kids can understand and learn while enjoying the movie! In this movie new neighbors move into the garden who annoy all the bugs. All the bugs would like for these new ants to leave, but God tells them to love them instead. So we watch as the garden bugs try and put this into effect! lol. Very cute and a great dvd for children! I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trisha,

    Happy New Year to you! I trust you are having an enjoyable day. My name is Todd Stepp and I work for BooksChristian.com, here in Franklin, TN. We are a Christian owned & operated company that sells over 200,000 Christian products.

    I have visited trishalynn-reading.blogspot.com/ and have noticed that you post book reviews on your blog. I wanted to see if you would be interested in partnering with us, enabling visitors to your blog to purchase books that you review, as well as other books that you may suggest to them (books of the day etc.). In return we would pay you 9% on every sale made. There is very little work that would need to be done on your end, as we provide all the tools to create links and codes that you can post on your blog.

    I would love to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Regards,

    Todd Stepp


    --
    todd stepp
    bookschristian
    e: todd.stepp@bookschristian.com
    p: 615.497.9808
    aim: mctoddstepp

    ReplyDelete
  2. no thank you, I don't believe it would be ethical of me to recieve these books from another source and then link to your store! but thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete