Monday, May 3, 2010

Too close to home by Lynette Eason

 In this book special agent Samantha Cash is sent in to help with a serial killer who's preying on teen girls. The teens are going missing and later turning up dead. Sam is sent to try and find a link between the girls and the killer. She also seems to find romance in the midst of the horror.
     I really enjoyed this book! Mystery/suspense novels are my favorite genre of book to read, so I was super excited to read this book! Once I picked it up it was hard to put down, I just couldn't wait to get to the end of the book and figure out who was behind it all! I'm also excited to see that this is just book one! Which means we can expect even more novels like this one!!! Which I can't wait to get my hands on!
      The book was a little graphic, which some might not appreciate. But I don't know how one would write a novel about a serial killer without it being graphic. So its not for everyone, there are definately those who wouldn't be able to handle it, but for those who enjoy a good (Christian) suspence novel than this one is for you!


*Available now at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment