Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Valley of Dreams

Valley of Dreams, by Lauraine Snelling. With the passing of Cassie's Mother and father she finds the carnival where she works as a sharp shooter the only family she has left. Until "uncle" Jason announces to the crew that they are out of money and he is closing the show down. Now Cassie who's never done anything but live and work with the carnival finds herself searching for a new life. Before her father died he often talked about his dream land and how one day he would go back there. Cassie decides to look for her father's field and restart her life.
     I didn't really expect much from this book. The story line just seemed weird, a sharp shooter in the old days traveling with a wild west show. But I was pleasantly surprised at how good this book was! I found myself glued to the book and anticipating what would happen next. I really look forward to reading the other books in this series. The only disappointing thing that I found about the book was the ending. But that was only because it stopped so suddenly and I wanted to know more of what happened! I really recommend reading this book, it was a treasure to read!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group
"

No comments:

Post a Comment