Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dying to Read

Dying to Read, by Lorena McCourtney. Cate, well she's got herself in quite the predicament. Her social life going down hill, no job, what is she supposed to do? Her uncle comes to her rescue and offers her an "easy" job as a PI, all she has to do is confirm that a certain person lives at a certain house. Easy right? She'll just do this job till she gets a better one. It can't be that hard. Except that.....it is. Murder. That's what she walks into! Now this simple job as a PI turns into a real investigation and Cate finding herself in over her head in a job she has no clue how to do!
     FUN! That's the best word I can use to describe this book and this character! (well you know, murder's never fun, but I just mean what Cate finds herself in and how she handles herself!) I was glued to this book! As soon as I opened it I wanted to do nothing more than shirk all responsibilities and read this book till I got to the end. When I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it! Read it, you'll love! I guarantee it! This is going in my collection of books I highly recommend!! Yay for a good book!!!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group".


No comments:

Post a Comment