Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Celebrations

Celebrations, mennonite girls can cook. Yay! love this cookbook!! I didn't grow up with a mennonite background, but my husband did. as I was flipping through the book I kept finding myself thinking, Oh my husband makes that lol. Its chalk full of great recipes that I've been enjoying emensely! I've already started cooking from it and the food is great! I love the recipes and how the books laid out, etc... My newly turned 7 year old also exclaims it as the best cookbook around since we made the rainbow cake that was included in it! This cookbook feeds the stomach and the soul! its one that I'll hang onto for years to come and will be using plenty! its a fantastic addition to my very small collection of cookbooks! I highly recommend it and have spoken about this book so many times already! Great cook book!!




Book has been provided courtesy of MennoMedia and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Herald Press, a publishing imprint of MennoMedia. 














No comments:

Post a Comment