Monday, March 2, 2015

The Beauty of Grace

The Beauty of Grace, stories of God's love from today's most popular writers. In this book we come across stories from popular writers such as: Ann Voskamp, Laura Parker, Holly Gerth, and more! Stories, or more so insights of ways God has spoken to them, taught them and confirmed his love for them. I don't think I could pick a favorite chapter in this book. after reading so many and thinking "I love this one best" they all held so much truth and peace! Its a great book that brings you back to a place of reflecting on God and seeking him for your needs, be it emotional, physical, etc. This book lavishes peace on you, love, acceptance, allowances to not always be ok, to make mistakes and to know above all God is there not in a place of condemnation, but rather looking on you with grace! I love books that come with a reminder of who God really is. I really did enjoy this book and I"m sure I'll be referring back to it often!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment