Monday, July 4, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

The sweetest thing, by Elizabeth Musser. Perri's life was great, she had lots of friends, lots of dates and a great family. She attended an all girls school and had a great social life! Then Dobb's arrives, she's weird, not like everyone else at the school. She talks about religion all the time. But tragedy strikes Perri's family and her world is torn apart. With Dobb's right there to help pick up the pieces.
 Its not very often that you come across a book like this, it is a fictional story that tells so much more. Its about faith, loss of faith, heart ache, trouble etc.. This book isn't just about entertaining, its also about teaching the heart of God. You sense the spirit as you read this book. I couldn't get enough of this book, some how everyone can relate to the characters and the situations. I was enthralled from the moment I picked up this book to the moment I put it down. I was so tempted to skip to the end to find out what happened, but couldn't because I didn't want to miss what was in the middle. I highly recommend this book, its just so much more than just a work of fiction, its a work of art.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favorite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment