Monday, October 17, 2011

Amish Values for your Family

Amish Values for your Family, by Suzanne Woods Fisher. In this book Suzanne Fisher shows us the values of the Amish and how we can apply them to our lives. Suzanne has written many books on the Amish (fiction books), and is one of my favorite authors. Her Amish series the Choice, is my favorite series of Amish books. I am intrigued by the Amish lifestyle and how deep their faith is. So when the opportunity to read a book like this came a long I was ecstatic to read it! There are a long range of subjects covered in this book, from the strong beliefs the Amish have on marriage to raising children and the unique look that the Amish have of the world around them. I really liked this book. As with all of Suzanne Fisher's books that I own, it will take up a much loved spot on my book shelf. Most books I pass on to our church library or give away to friends, but her books are such a treasure to own that they are the ones that I do hold on to and look at over and over again.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
".

No comments:

Post a Comment