Monday, October 17, 2011

Stuck sampler

Stuck sampler, is a sample of a dvd based bible/devotional study for woman. I read through the portion of the study that I received in the sample and was so impressed! I wish there was more to it! This study will bring you closer to God, will teach you the truths about who you are and goes after those things that hold us back from a deeper relationship with God. At this time I am looking at buying the actual devotional and everything that comes with it in hopes of using it for a woman's bible study at our church. This is a resource that every church needs for its woman's groups. When I got to the end of the sampler I was sitting her saying, darn it, I wish there was more! (thankfully there is more in the full version of the study, I can't wait to get my hands on that and hear what God is wanting to teach us!



Samplers of the Book and DVD have been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. DVD-Based Study available October 2011 at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment