Monday, July 16, 2012

The Way NLT Bible

I must start off by saying that I love Bibles, really I do, its among my favoritest of things. I'm not just saying that to sound holy. My favorite thing is getting bunches of different versions of the Bible and reading them. It challenges your thoughts and keeps you on your toes for remembering verses and learning what they're saying. So I was so excited when the opportunity came out for me to review The Way NLT Bible! I received it and quickly started reading it! I loved it! I love the look of it! There are so many pictures (not that I need a book with pictures to read it lol), there's testimonies, living in the way (kind of like things to ponder, little devotionals) Introductions to each of the books, and more! This is a Bible for this generation! It looks fun, it has the testimonies, etc... with it! Its a Bible that makes you want to read it! The Bible is the living word of God and its about time a publisher realized this and designed a Bible that looked like it! I can't say enough good things about this Bible! Its just more! That's the only way I can describe it, you just get more than you expect out of it!

Advanced Reader's Copy of the Bible has been provided courtesy of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Tyndale House Publishers, Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment