Friday, August 15, 2014

Love Comes Home

Love comes Home, by Ann H. Gabhart.  the war finally ended and all they boys are finally coming home, with the exception of Tori's husband who died at war. The Merrit sisters welcome their men back, but quickly realize that they've all changed and have to re-adjust to each other. Kate is excited to start a family with Josh, she longs to have a baby with him more than anything in life! Evangeline wants everything. Her husband to have a wonderful paying job, a large house and all the things she's ever wanted in it. Tori misses her husband and father of their daughter Samantha. She doesn't think she'll ever be able to move on and find happiness again. Lorena has always wondered what happened to her birth family, why they left her at the church and why they never came back for her like they promised. Together they all fight through each struggle carrying each others burdens and helping each other along.
     When I started to read this book I was so excited to realize that I knew these characters! I hadn't realized this was a sequel to angel sister and small town girl! I was thrilled, I loved both of those books!! This one is just as fantastic as the first two! I love following these characters and reading about them growing up! The author draws you in to every story, so much so that you develop an emotional attatchment to them. I found myself angry when they were angry, sad when they were sad and happy when they were happy. I can't say enough about how much I really love this book as well as the series! I'd recommend it to anyone!!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing group.


No comments:

Post a Comment