Friday, October 15, 2010

choosing to see

Choosing to see, by Mary Beth Chapman. I think almost everyone who is a christian remembers what happened when Mary Beth and Steven Curtis Chapman lost their daughter. It was so tragic and heart breaking! In this book Mary Beth shares with us the real her. the struggles, how God is faithful even in times of tragity. I have been through the heart break of loosing a child and understood the pain and the grief that goes with that. It is so unique to see some one in a position to talk to lots of people about the death of a child, to tell us about that grief in a real way. Yet also to show us how normal we are for grieving. Its a subject rarely talked about, that is obviously needed to be opened. My hat's off to Mary Beth Chapman and my heart still goes out to that family! I would 100% recommend this book to anyone who has lost a child, or even to some one who knows some one who has. I can't say enough good things about this book! I fully expect it to be an unbelievably popular book that will be recommended to those who have suffered losses such as this by those in proffessional fields Very well done Mary Beth Chapman.



 Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment