Friday, October 15, 2010

Have a new you by friday

Have a new you by friday, by Dr. Kevin Leman. In Dr. Leman's book he gives us steps to change things about ourselves that we don't like, break bad habits, etc... He does so with humor and some great advice! He is also the author of the book Have a new kid by Friday, which I loved and heard tons of great things about it. So I was thrilled for the chance to read this book by him! I was not disappointed! He gives great advice and areas that we can take action in! Its not quite a book you can write too much on for reviewing, as I'd have to tell you the whole book for you to see how good it is lol. I definately recommend this book! I was beyond happy with it and will definately be recommending it to others!!



 Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment