Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Falls like Lightning

Falls like Lightning by Shawn Grady. In this novel we meet Silas, who's a smoke jumper. Now if you're anything like me, you've likely never heard of the term smoke jumper before. I sure didn't know what that meant lol. I won't spoil it though, it'll give you the thrill of reading a book you know nothing about lol. Anyway Silas broke up with Elle years earlier, and low and behold guess who's the pilot for Silas's team??? That's right Elle! Makes for a pretty awkward and interesting scenario for the two of them in this novel. So as they battle a raging fire, they're also figuring out their feelings for each other!
  So I'm not sure how to rate this book? It was well written, but it took you in so many directions in the novel and had so many different things going on at once. I definitely think its at least worth a read, but likely not one that I'll cherish forever!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment