Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mom's Bible: God's Wisdom for Mothers

 I recieved this Bible last week and I really enjoy it! I don't usually stray away from NIV Bibles as thats what I"ve been reading for the last 15 years. But when I saw this one come up to review I decided to give it a try. I've been really enjoying this version!! (NCV version) The language is really easy to understand, but also keeps the power behind the words in translating it. I loved all the "extras" in this Bible!! The features include: Our God is, Questions Kids Ask, Walking In, Godly Character, Passing it On, Moms in the Bible, Wonderful Counselor, and Insights. I have been using this Bible for my devotional time lately and have been really enjoying these features! I love having a Bible thats been designed just for moms! I think this would make an awesome gift for any mom in your life. I do admit that in some parts of the NIV I have a hard time understanding what they wrote, so a Bible like this is very beneficial as I can go to this one and read it in a different version and it helps to easily understand what is trying to be said. I 100% loved this Bible and think every mom needs one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment