Monday, February 22, 2010

A Moms Ultimate Book of Lists

A moms ultimate book of lists, by Michelle LaRowe.  This book is chalk full of lists, all kinds of lists, from babysitter lists, school lists, baby lists, to money saving tips! Not only are lists provided, but she also has practical solutions to put those lists into actions and basis it on Christianity as well. She looks for ways to save you money, to help with toddler tantrums and so much more!
  I did really enjoy this book. In fact, I started doing my grocery lists based on her suggestion in the book. so now not only do I have a bunch of groceries, I also have the meals planned out for the next 2 weeks! The baby section really didn't help me any as my children are past that stage, but the suggestions she does give for moms of babies are really great. The only thing I had a problem with in this book was the getting baby to sleep section. She recommends a method getting a baby to sleep that was developed by Dr. Richard Ferber. Which is more commonly known as Ferberizing your baby. It is not a belief that I share with Dr. Ferber on getting children to sleep. I was quite surprised to see that suggestion in this book as it is quite a controversial method of getting babies to sleep. Other than that, I do think this book is a must have for moms. It really is a sanity saver!!

*Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment