Monday, February 22, 2010

The Silent Governess

The Silent Governess, by Julie Klassen, is about a young woman in the 19th century. Who's run away from her home because of a secret and fear of harm. She also over hears something she should not have of Lord Bradley, which could ruin him. So to protect himself he hires her on to care for some children and also to learn of her secret. He finds himself falling for her and a romance ensues.
  Now I would just like to say, I am not even remotely a romance fan. Not even a little bit, I really don't enjoy romance novels. So this was not one of my favorite books. But it was very well written and did have a great story line as well as captivated the readers attention. Its just because of my personal preference that I didn't enjoy it. But if you are an avid romance novel reader, than I would suggest this one as I"m sure you would enjoy it!!



Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment