Thursday, December 30, 2010

Within my Heart

Within my Heart, by Tamera Alexander. In this book we meet Rachel, who's been widowed and left with two young boys. She's struggling to make things work, to provide for her family without her husband around to do it any longer. But things go from bad to worse for Rachel when her cattle start getting sick and she has to turn to Dr. Brookston, who she's gone to lengths to avoid. She knows the life of a physicians family as her father was a physician and his lack of time spent with them was proof of that. She will try and avoid that at all costs. But after some interesting things happen her heart just might be turned towards the doctor.
    I did not read the first two books in this series as I received this as a part of an agreement to read and blog about this book. I wish I had been able to read the first two books, I imagine it would have opened up the characters even more in this book! Not that it wasn't good, it was excellent I loved reading it, and could keep up with the characters with out having read the first two books! I love historical fiction books (well this one's also a romance as well lol), and this one was no exception. Tamera Alexander does an excellent job of drawing her readers into her novel to where you feel you are in the book just watching life happen around you. I love a good book you can just get lost in and this is one of those books! I great read for the fiction reader in the family!!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment