Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love amid the ashes

Love amid the ashes, by Mesu Andrews. In this novel we read about the account of Job. His sufferings, his losses and his heart break! We also follow Dinah and her part in Job's story! It must be remembered though that although this is an actual event in the Bible that the details and story are fictional (outside of what the Bible says about Job's life). It does really open up the life of Job to you and the possibilities of what may have all happened in his life. This book reminds me a lot of the wives of David series, which I really enjoyed! I was blown away when I read that this was Mesu Andrews first novel! Its a fantastic novel which you don't regularly find with a first time writer! Very well done!! I really enjoyed reading Andrews account of Biblical events and the story line in there! This is a book I'm sure all will love! I highly recommend it!


Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments:

Post a Comment